Friday, April 30, 2010

Wanting to Become Independent...Someday!

Earning money in a good way is not easy; it is a process which entails perseverance and determination. Endurance is also a big help too.

Just put yourselves in my shoes.

I am still a student trying to creep my way out of the cocoon of undergraduate life, so that I can use my diploma (and hopefully, a chemist's license) in landing a job in one of the Philippines' bigwigs in the chemical industry: United Laboratories. Just because the guy of my dreams is currently employed there. :)

But this summer, while I am taking up Integral Calculus in the Faculty of Engineering, I have to work at ePLDT as a call center agent so that I can pay my tuition and miscellaneous fees.

Not to forget the fact that I am turning 18 on the 27th of May, I have to spend my OWN moolah on the food and drinks that we are going to feast on that day.

Two weeks is all I have to endure balancing my studies and work, but it seems to me that I have been doing this for a month now.

Time really passes by slowly if you are not enthusiastic about what you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment